Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm Coming Home. (Christmas Single!)

I haven't spent a lot of time at home in Texas lately, and I'm in Texas allllll of November. It's pretty weird to pay rent in Nashville and not be there for even one single day of the month. There's been a bunch of catching up with old friends, meeting new ones, and also building very unexpected friendships with people you haven't seen in years that you weren't even friends with years ago! I've been playing lots of shows in Texas, with a couple in Houston, and one in College Station, coming up, and I just got back from a friend's lake house with a lot of the new friends I mentioned. In other news, one of our horses is sick, so that's been exciting, and I've been getting the other one ready to ride. I bet you didn't know I was a cowboy. Riding the range, working in the barn, that classic piece of hay you have to keep in your mouth, with the fluffy part at the end? Yep. I'm the real deal.

Okay so maybe I'm not, but I try.

Thanksgiving is coming up! Pretty soon after that, I'll be releasing a Christmas single I've been working on, I can't wait for you to hear it! The title of this point = the name of the song.

-Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment