Monday, February 28, 2011

New Website! New Record! New Everything.

Hola, Amigos!

If you're reading this, you've prooobably found the new website. You haven't heard a lot from me in a while, because I've been hard at work on a new record, called We Are Poetry. The past 4 months, I've been spending lots of time in the studio with an amazing producer (and, now, dear friend) named Thomas Doeve. He lives in Nashville, makes amazing records (like Andrew Belle's 'The Ladder'), and it's been such a pleasure to work with him. I've even had the pleasure of working with incredible musicians, from the legendary K.S. Rhoads, to Belmont wonders Nathan Spicer and Taylor DeRosa, all the way to virtuoso violinist Eleonore Denig. Not to mention the trumpet stylings of Taylor Massey, and the angelic voice of Jillian Edwards. Rest assured that lots of love, work, hand claps, and pizza have gone into this record.

So from here on out, I'll be keeping you up to speed with everything that's going on, including posting videos, playing shows, and documenting my current and past travels.

There's a lot that's happened so far, lots about to happen, and I feel like the experiences are worth sharing. Come along with me?

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment